HOW IT WORKS:
- Positioning and Tracking: Through the on-line Positioning Platform or the cell phone to locates at times, and get the working status. You can choose the Positioning Platform by yourself.
- Triggering Emergency Alarm: When there is a emergency happened on the vehicle, you can put on the button and the installed unit will send out
alarm to the authorized numbers.
- Remote controlling oil and circuit: You can control the oil and circuit via the unit by SMS in anywhere and anytime.
- Remote Monitoring: In anywhere and anytime, call the phone number in the unit, when it connects, you can monitor the sound around 5 meter.
- Movement Alert: Send SMS to the unit to start the movement alert function. When the vehicle is moving, the unit will send the movement alert
to all authorized numbers.
- Overspeed Alert: Send SMS to the unit to start the movement alert function. When the vehicle is overspeed, the unit will send the overspeed
alert to all authorized numbers.
- Geo-fence: Set up a geo-fence for the unit to restrict its movements within a district. The unit will send the message to all authorized
numbers when it breaches the district.
- Restart the unit: Send SMS to resume the default of unit.
- Auto Track: You can set up auto track by SMS or on-line positioning platform.
- Mileage statistics; ACC checking; Cutting off power and alarm.
- Compatible with the original anti-theft alarm: It will send SMS alarm after the original anti-theft alarm warning.
Modify the IP and Port of Communication Protocol for different on-line positioning platform
Simply insert a GSM SIM card into the GPS unit. Whenever you call the unit it will respond with the coordinates of its location thru a SMS
message. You can then use these coordinates on any mapping software (for example google earth) which will show where exactly the unit is located.
With some little setup, you can also have the device to send the data directly to a computer thru GPRS and display its location on a map with our
bundled software for real-time location tracking. Of course, you can control your vehicle through our software.